Hitachi Energy is seeking a HR Business Partner
Søknadsfrist: 20. desember
Hitachi Energy is seeking a HR Business Partner to support Grid Automation and Integrations business for Norway, where you will be part of a global HR Business Partner team.We are looking for a HR experienced person whom value collaboration, knowledge sharing,
appreciate transparency and see opportunities.
- Drives implementation of all HR processes including workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, and other processes as applicable
- Work with both operational and strategic tasks with focus on culture,
people and organization
- Ensure strong labor-and key stakeholder relationships
- Understands business needs and provides support and suggestions when applying HR policies and processes. This to achieve long-term objectives,
ensure that we are compliant with HR and labor law regulations and to add most value to business within required areas
- Proactively support & suggest management on HR topics while demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the business; provide coaching and support to management around key people management activities (e.g., performance management, employee relations, talent management, learning and development, hiring and recruitment).
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- It is a plus if you have leadership and/or HR-experience from previous roles
- Knowledge of local Labor market, legislations and policies in Norway
- Sound understanding of business drivers, and how best to utilize HR as a business partner
- Excellent command in English and Norwegian is a must, both written and spoken.
- Negotiation skills with good capability to achieve understanding to influence others, Capability to prioritize work tasks, communicate clearly and anchor with stakeholders
- You are flexible, persistent and have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate well with others in a high-paced environment
More about us
For questions about the position, please contact HR Manager Grethe Enerud
The position is based i Oslo.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in Hitachi Energy Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with our company policy.
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable? energy future for all.
We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation