Senior SAP HCM Spesialist norsk lønn/tid
Arbeidsgiver: Zalaris ASA
Stillingstittel: Senior SAP HCM Spesialist norsk lønn/tid
At Zalaris, we simplify HR and payroll administration, empower our customers with useful information so that they can invest more in their people. Our consultants have more than 20 years of experience in transforming HR with our clients. We have three values that guide the way we work:Everyone matters. We believe that no one person is better than another. Aiming high. We dare to aim high, #bestingmyself is everyone’s motto because we give the best version of ourselves to the team.Team spirit. We believe that the best results are achieved not by being the best in the team but by bringing the best out of your team and supporting each other across the finish line.
Are you passionate about HR and payroll processes and are eager to work with well-known organizations across the Nordics? We now have an open position in our Application Management Services (AMS) team in Norway, and are looking for a new colleague who are passionate about being an expert in everything you do - just like us. As an SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) Consultant, you will be part of the Nordic team and responsible for SAP Payroll/Time module configuration.
• Configuration of SAP Payroll
• Handling change orders and service requests through C4C system (3. Line) • Be an advisor to clients regarding best practice processes and set up in the system
• Line support for teams in Operations
• Communication with different functional teams and departments in the organization
• Describe challenges and change requests in cooperation with other units
• Plan and handle testing
• Professional advisor for the teams in Operations
• Responsible for specific outsourcing-tasks needing senior competence and to ensure segregation of
• Participate in specific customer projects TDMS • Copy data from ZED til ZEQ
• Ad hoc tasks and projects To solve problems and be a case manager for complex multi-functional issues. • Train and guide other team members.
• Performing any additional tasks, linked to the primary scope of the position.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral, in English and Norwegian/Scandinavian language
• Ability to plan work and make priorities
• Empathy and patience
• Willingness and ability to deliver good service
• Showing initiative and proactivity
• Being flexible in relation to tasks and work extent
• Having ability to plan and have a good overview in relation to colleagues and customers
• Ability to cooperate and be responsible during stressful periods
Education & experience
• Masters' degree in technical field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years of working experience within SAP Norway Payroll or Time areas
We offer you
- Multicultural working environment
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Flat organizational structure
- Growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working conditionsCompetitive compensation and benefits package
Apply now and join #teamZalaris!
Reference NO: 706